Dear TNPSC Aspirants, Recently TNPSC has published the revised " Instructions to Applicants " with effect from 7th November 2016. As a candidate you may have a lot of doubts regarding the recruitment in TNPSC. You can get clarification for most of your doubts regarding TNPSC Exam here in the Instructions to Applicants.
Download TNPSC ' Instructions to Applicants '
Download TNPSC Latest Instructions to Applicants/ Candidates HERE
[Link Courtesy: www.tnpsc.gov.in]
There are almost 27 Topics in the Instruction to candidates Here we have given Below
- NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES
- HOW TO APPLY THROUGH ONLINE
- GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
- SOUND HEALTH ETC
- AGE LIMIT
- OTHER CONDITIONS
- RESERVATION OF APPOINTMENTS:
- MINIMUM GENERAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
- ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION / PREFERENCE:
- EQUIVALENT QUALIFICATIONS
- QUALIFICATION IN TAMIL
- FEE CONCESSIONS:
- CONCESSION FOR EX-SERVICEMEN:
- AGE CONCESSION ONLY
- PRODUCTION OF EVIDENCE FOR CLAIMS MADE IN THE APPLICATION
- INITIAL PAY, T.A., ETC.,
- PROBATION AND TRAINING:
- COMMUNICATION WITH THE TAMILNADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
- DISQUALIFICATION / DEBARMENT
- OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
- HELP OF SCRIBES
- INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE APPEARING FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS CONDUCTED BY THE COMMISSION. [This Topic is Very Important Kindly Read it Once For Mains Exam Writing PROCEDURE]
- PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:
- SYLLABI FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION
- Applicants are advised to register online separately for each recruitment
- Applicants need not send any copies of certificates / application to the Commission
- List of Original Documents to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification.
It lists all the Castes names and its respective communal category..