- To provide secure, affordable and high quality telecommunication services.
- Providing affordable and reliable broadband-on-demand by the year 2015
- To achieve 175 Million Broadband Internet connections by the year 2017 and 600 Million by the year 2020 at minimum 2 Mbps and higher speeds of at least 100 Mbps on demand.
- Increasing the rural Tele density to 70 by the year 2017 and to 100 by 2020.
- To achieving One Nation - Full MNP Mobile Number Portability and working towards One Nation - Free Roaming.
- Recognizing telecom sector as an Infrastructure Sector.
- Adopting green policy in telecom.
- Changing the mobile phone to an instrument of Empowerment.
- Transition to new Internet Protocol (IPv 6) by 2020.
Wednesday, July 9
National Telecom Policy 2012 Highlights
Latest:TNPSC Group 2A 2017 Notification - 1953 Vacancies APPLY
The important objectives of the National Telecom Policy 2012 are as follows
To read the full document or download NTP 2012 Visit TRAI at http://www.trai.gov.in/Content/NTP.aspx
Feel Useful? Please Give +1 to Support Us