- To provide secure, affordable and high quality telecommunication services.
- Providing affordable and reliable broadband-on-demand by the year 2015
- To achieve 175 Million Broadband Internet connections by the year 2017 and 600 Million by the year 2020 at minimum 2 Mbps and higher speeds of at least 100 Mbps on demand.
- Increasing the rural Tele density to 70 by the year 2017 and to 100 by 2020.
- To achieving One Nation - Full MNP Mobile Number Portability and working towards One Nation - Free Roaming.
- Recognizing telecom sector as an Infrastructure Sector.
- Adopting green policy in telecom.
- Changing the mobile phone to an instrument of Empowerment.
- Transition to new Internet Protocol (IPv 6) by 2020.
Wednesday, July 9
National Telecom Policy 2012 Highlights
Latest:TNPSC Group 2A 2017 Notification VERY SOON
The important objectives of the National Telecom Policy 2012 are as follows
To read the full document or download NTP 2012 Visit TRAI at http://www.trai.gov.in/Content/NTP.aspx
Feel Useful? Please Give +1 to Support Us
Follow and Get Latest Updates
- ► 2016 (85)
- ► 2015 (121)
- TNPSC Engineering Services Results 2014 Written an...
- [Quiz] World Geography - South America
- [Quiz] World Geography - North America
- [Answer Key]TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2014 Answer key [20...
- [Quiz] World Geography - Africa
- Current Affairs - July 2014
- [Hall Ticket] TNPSC Engineering Services Exam 2015...
- TNPSC Group 1 Vacancy Details 2015
- [Quiz] Geography - Interior of the Earth, Lithosph...
- TNPSC Group 2 2014 Results, CV,Counselling Date De...
- National Telecom Policy 2012 Highlights
- [Quiz] Modern India - British Conquest of India Tr...
- [Modern India]India in the 18th Century Study Mate...
- ▼ July (13)