Tamil Nadu SI Exam was held recently in the year of 2010. Below here we have updated the TNUSRB SI 2010 Exam Question paper and also the detailed analysis of the TNUSRB SI 2010 Exam Question paper.
This question paper along with the SI 2014 Syllabus and Study materials will give you an idea about the upcoming TNUSRB 2014 SI Recruitment Exam 2014.
TNUSRB Tamil Nadu SI Exam 2014-15 Model Question Paper Download
- Tamil Nadu SI 2010 Previous Year Question paper Download Click Here
The Question paper had 140 Questions in total with two Parts. Duration of Exam : 2.30 hrs
- Part A - General Knowledge (80 Questions)
- Part B - Psychology (60 Questions)
- Science - 24 Question
- Economics - 13 Questions
- Tamil - 10 Questions
- Geography - 7 Questions
- English - 6 Questions
- History - 5 Questions
- Polity - 5 Questions
- Maths - 4 Questions
- Book Author Names - 3 Questions
- Environment - 1 Question
- Day - 1 Question
- International Organisations - 1 Question
- Comprehension - 6 Questions
- Remaining Aptitude, Reasoning, Decision making...