This article tries to explain you the whole selection procedure in TNPSC Group 2 Interview Posts. This post will be helpful for the new comers and also helps to know the changes made in the TNPSC Group 2 Interview Posts 2015 mains examination.
Stages in TNPSC Group 2 Interview Posts 2015
|TNPSC Group 2 Interview Post Selection procedure - New|
Stage 1: Preliminary Exam (Objective Type)
Stage 2: Mains Exam (Descriptive Type)
Stage 3: Interview (Oral)
- The TNPSC Group 2 Interview Post Preliminary exam is fully of Objective Type.
- The Question paper will have 200 Questions in Total.
- Each Question carries 1.5 marks. So, 300 marks (200 Questions x 1.5 Marks) in Total.
- Based on the marks scored in preliminary exam, candidates will be called for the mains written exam in the 1:10 Ratio. And also the candidates with same cut off in all the categories will be allowed to appear for the mains exam.
- For Example, this time for 1241 posts, approximately 12410 - 12600 candidates may get qualified for the next stage.
- One more important point is the that marks obtained in the TNPSC Group 2 Interview posts Preliminary Exam will not be counted for the final selection of candidates.
- For final selection only the TNPSC Group 2 Interview posts Mains Exam Marks and the Interview marks will be counted.
- The mains exam pattern has been changed from partial objective and descriptive type to Complete Descriptive (essay type).
- Last time many candidates faced some difficulties in the TNPSC Group 2 Mains online exam objective type exam.
- This time the online exam has been scrapped for TNPSC Group 2 Interview Post Exam. So, only offline descriptive type exam for Group 2 mains.
- The maximum marks for Mains Written Exam is 300.
- Questions will be asked from the below topics
- Role and impact of Science and Technology in the Development of India and Tamil Nadu
- Administration of Union and States with special reference to Tamil Nadu
- Socio Economic problems of India and Tamil Nadu
- Current issues at National level
- Current issues at State level
Stage 3: Interview (Oral) will be updated soon