- Important Days
- June 21st - International Yoga Day (Declared by United nations in December 2014)
- Unofficial Yoga Capital of the World - Rishikesh
- India's First Gender neutral Certificate - Nalsar University of Law (Hyderabad) issued the certificate with title Mx instead of Mr/Ms for a student.
- International Yoga Day
- The vice chancellor of Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda, Swami Atmapriyananda was invited as chief guest for the International Yoga Day demonstration at Rajpath in Delhi.
- 35,985 people participated in the yoga demonstration at Rajpath creating a new Guinness World record.
- The yoga demonstration at Rajpath also created another world record with largest number of foreign nationals participating from 84 countries.
- RBI extended the date for exchanging the Pre 2005 Rupee notes to December 31st 2015.
- New Development Bank (BRICS Bank)
- First President : K V Kamath
- It is expected to start financing projects by April 2016.
- The Atlas - Earth Platinum : The world's largest Book weighing 150 kg was put on display at the library in Sydney (Australia).
- The brightest galaxy which was discovered recently was named as CR7 after Cristiano Ronaldo (Portuguese Football Player).
- BCIM economic corrider - Bangladesh China India and Myanmar
- K-2-K corrider connects India's Kolkatta with Kunming of China through Dhaka and Mandalay.
- more to be updated very soon....
<<<Current Affairs July 2015