TNPSC Assistant Geologist 2014 Recruitments
Candidates can download the TNPSC Assistant Geologist 2014 Recruitment Notification belowVacancy Details:
- Assistant Geologist - 1 Posts
- Cost of Examination Fee - Rs. 100/-
- Notification Date: 21st November 2014
- Last Date for Applying and Online Fee Payment : 17th December 2014
- Last Date for payment of Exam Free through Indian Bank (Offline): 19th December 2014
TNPSC Assistant Geologist Hall Ticket
- Exam Date :
- Date of CBT (Computer Based Test) Examination
- Paper I Geology - 01.02.2015 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
- Paper-II General Studies - 01.02.2015 02.30 P.M. to 4.30 P.M.
- Assistant Geologist 2015 Hall Ticket Download - Two weeks before the Examination
M.Sc., Degree in GeologySyllabus for Civil Judge Exam 2014
(i) Translation Paper: Translation of passages in English into Tamil and Tamil into English. The passages will be from (1) Depositions, (2) Judgements, and (3) Documents.Exam Pattern
(ii) Law Paper – I: The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908; The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973; The Indian Evidence Act, 1872; Principles of pleading and the Constitution of India.
(iii) Law Paper – II: Framing of issues and Writing of Judgements in Civil Cases.
(iv) Law Paper –III: Framing of charges and Writing of Judgements in Criminal Cases.
(v) Viva-voce: The candidate's General Knowledge and Knowledge of law, grasp of Procedural Laws and Principles of Law and his suitability for appointment as Civil Judge shall be tested.
1.Paper I Geology - 200 Questions - 300 Marks
2.Paper II General Studies - 100 Questions - 200 Marks
Interview - 70 Marks
Total - 570 MarksMinimum Qualifying Marks
171 - for SC, ST, SC(A), MBC/DC, BC and BCM
228 - For otherApply Online
Candidates can apply only via online mode. To apply online please visit the below website link
To Apply Online Visit http://tnpscexams.net/tnpsc_202014/index.php