Schedules to Indian constitution means some important lists that categorize the government activities.
Presently there are 12 Schedules in our India Constitution.Schedule VIII [Eighth Schedule]
- It lists the languages recognized by the Indian Constitution.
- During the commencement of the constitution there were only 14 languages.
- Telugu and
- 21st Amendment Act of 1967 - Sindhi
- 71st Amendment Act of 1992 - Konkani, Nepali and Manipuri
- 92nd Amendment Act of 2003 - Maithili, Santhali, Dongri and Bodo
- 3 Amendments
- 21+71 = 92
- Konkani, Nepali and Manipuri [K
LMN - Alphabet Series]
- Maithili, Santhali, Dongri and Bodo [MSD Boys - Mahendra Singh Dhoni Boys]