- Article 112 - Central Government Budget
- Article 202 - State Government Budget
- Article 266(1) - Consolidated Fund of India
- Article 266(2) - Public Accounts of India
- Article 267 - Contingency Fund of India
- Article 280 - Finance Commission
Chapter 4 - Union Judiciary
Article 143 - Power of President to consult Supreme Court
156. (1) The Governor shall hold office during the pleasure of the President.
- Article 164 (1) - Appointment of Chief Minister by the Governor
Article 345: "the Legislature of a State may by law adopt any one or more of the languages in use in the State or Hindi as the language or languages to be used for all or any of the official purposes of that State"