TNPSC in the year 2012, has introduced the One time registration system to make the recruitment process more simpler. On successful registration each candidates will be provided an unique USER ID and a password. This USER ID will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Candidates can use this User Id for registering all the upcoming TNPSC Exams as per their eligibility.Is that Mandatory to do One time Registration?
The NEW TNPSC One Time Registration is Mandatory for all TNPSC online applications.Need For One Time Registration!!!
Application Fee Exemption: Candidates having valid One time registration need not pay the application fee for most of the exams which is usually Rs.50. [Note: you need to pay the Examination Fee]
- Preloaded Details and Images: You need not enter all the details every time while applying for the exams. Except few field items all the details will be automatically loaded when you login with your One time Registration Id. Also the images of the photograph and signature need not to be loaded again and again.
- Valid for 5 years: You can get application fee exemption (Not exam Fee Exemption) for all the exams you applying for the period of 5 Years.
- Internet Connection + Compatible Browser
- Valid E-Mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Scanned image of Photograph
- Scanned image of Signature
TNPSC One Time Registration 2014 Step by Step Procedure
Step 1: Open a new Tab. GO TO- www.tnpscexams.net or visit the TNPSC One Time Registration Link Directly Here http://tnpscexams.net/tnpsc_onetime/
|TNPSC One Time Registration Web Address.|
Step 3: Submit
- Personal Details
- Certificate Details
- Educational Qualification Particulars
- Photograph and Signature
- Application Fee