TNPSC - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites online application for the post of Health Officer in Tamil nadu Public health Service. The Detailed eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern and many more details regarding the exam and the recruitment process has been mentioned in the TNPSC Health Officer 2014-2015 Recruitment notification. Eligible candidates can apply only through online mode. You can also check all the upcoming TNPSC Exams 2014-2015.
TNPSC Health Officer Recruitment
Candidates can download the TNPSC Health Officer Notification below
- TNPSC Health Officer in Tamil Nadu health Service - 33 Posts
(i) B.S.Sc.( Bachelor of Sanitary Science) degree of Institution recognized
by the Medical Council of India or the Diploma in Public Health (2 years
duration) of the University of Calcutta.
(ii) A certificate of having undergone a special course of training in Sanitary
Science in the Medical Colleges, Madras for a period of not less than one
year and of having passed the examination for Licentiate in Public Health
held at the end of that course.
- Cost of Examination Fee - Rs. 125/-
- Notification Date: 10th December 2014
- Last Date for Applying and Online Fee Payment : 9th January 2015
- Last Date for payment of Exam Free through Bank/Post Office (Offline): 13th January 2015
TNPSC Health Officer Hall Ticket 2015
- Exam Date :
- Date of Written Examination
- Paper –I (Social and Preventive Medicine) 22.02.2015 FN 10.00 AM – 01.00 PM
- Paper – II (General Studies) 22.02.2015 AN 02.30PM – 04.30 PM
- TNPSC Health Officer 2015 Hall Ticket Download - Two weeks before the Examination
1.Paper-I - 200 Questions -300 MarksMinimum Qualifying Marks
2.Paper-II - 100 Questions - 200 Marks
- SC/SCA/ST - 171 Marks
- MBC/BC - 171 Marks
- Others - 228 Marks
Candidates can apply only via online mode. To apply online please visit the below website link
To Apply Online Visit http://tnpscexams.net/tnpsc_222014/index.php
- Chennai Centre only (Code No. 001).