Here you can discuss all your doubts in the comment section and can get help from the fellow aspirants. Also we request those who have already appeared for the previous year mains examinations to help the new aspirants to apply for the mains Examination.
MEMO From TNPSC
- Annexure - I
- Annexure - II
Demand Draft DD Details
Candidates should take a DD for Rs. 125 from any nationalized bank if favour of
" Secretary, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Chennai - 3"payable at Chennai Treasury Branch, Thousand Light, Chennai.
Annexure - II
- Annexure II is only for those who have opted for the Posts of DSP.
- You can get this attested from the Medical officer (Assistant Surgeon rank or above) from the Primary Health Centre near you.
- To find the Primary Health Centre near you, Just Google it.
- Last Date that the Application Should reach - May 17, 2016
- Don't forget to sign the declaration in Annexure I.
- Self Attest All the documents.
- Attach Demand Draft (all have a xerox copy with you).
- Latest Conduct Certificate should be obtained on or after 10.7.2015