TNPSC - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites online application for the post of Deputy Manager in ELCOT. The Detailed eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern and many more details regarding the exam and the recruitment process has been mentioned in the TNPSC ELCOT Deputy Manager 2016 Recruitment notification. Eligible candidates can apply only through online mode. You can also check all the upcoming TNPSC Exams 2016-2017.
TNPSC ELCOT Deputy Manager Recruitment Notification
Candidates can download the TNPSC ELCOT Deputy Manager 2016 Notification below
Latest Updates: TNPSC ELCOT Deputy Manager Notification 2016 Published. Exam Date: 2nd &3rd July 2016. Last Date for Applying: 10th May 2016.
- Latest News Updates
- Important Dates
- Apply Online
- Exam Fee
- Study Materials
- Book List
- Selection Procedure
- Hall Ticket Download
- ELCOT Deputy Manager - 12 Posts
Visit Here for Detailed Qualification - Age, Education, Physical Standard, Experience for TNPSC ELCOT Deputy Manager Posts
(ii) B.E. Degree in Computer Science Engineering (OR)1. (i) B.E. Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering (OR)
(iii) B.Tech Degree in Information TechnologyAND
2. Five (5) years experience in Software/ Hardware Company.
- Cost of Examination Fee - Rs. 125/-
- Notification Date: 11th April, 2016
- Last Date for Applying : 10th May 2016
- Last Date for payment of Exam Free through Bank (Offline): 12th May 2016
- Exam Date :
- Date of Written Examination
- Paper-I (Subject Paper-I) 02.07.2016 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
- Paper-II (Subject Paper-II) 02.07.2016 AN 02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M.
TNPSC ELCOT Deputy Manager Hall Ticket 2016
- Paper-III (Engineering Aptitude with General Studies) 03.07.2016 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
- ELCOT Deputy Manager 2016 Hall Ticket Download - Two weeks before the Examination
- Hall Ticket Download link will be updated Soon.
1.Paper-I - 200 Questions -300 MarksInterview: 120 Marks
2.Paper-II - 200 Questions - 300 Marks
3.Paper-III - 200 Questions - 300 Marks
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- SC/SCA/ST - 306 Marks
- MBC/BC - 306 Marks
- Others - 408 Marks
Candidates can apply only via online mode. To apply online please visit the below website link
To Apply Online Visit http://220.127.116.11/tnpscen082016/tfrmlogin.aspx
- Chennai (0100)
- Madurai (1000)
- Coimbatore (0200)
Download here the TNPSC ELCOT Deputy Manager 2016 Answer key.